Help us expand Germany’s #1 ‘How-to build technology/heating systems’ blog!
● [obscured] is a large German blog (1 million page
impressions per month) that specializes in building technology and
heating systems. If you know what hydraulic balancing is, that’s a big plus!
● The blog’s audience are engineering students, architects, hobby builders
and hobby craftsman interested in getting detailed, but easy-to-understand
● Translate the blog’s 80+ articles into English and play an integral part of
bringing “German Engineering” to the world.
● We are looking for an engineering student with a native level of English and
very high understanding of German, that has an interest in doing translation
work and writing articles for the blog.
● You’ll get a fixed salary per article (50€ - 300€) - 0,25€ per word.
● You can work wherever and whenever you want.
● You will be exposed to a large audience and can get your own name out
Apply now - we’d love to hear from you!
Send your application to: [OBSCURED]