Hypofriend combines technology & advanced insights from finance and makes the process of obtaining a mortgage in Germany easier, cheaper and more transparent.
To assist us in our mission, we are looking to establish an English blog primarily aimed at expats living in Germany. The content writer should:
- Have a good understanding of the German mortgage and real estate market
- Be a fully proficient writer in English (preferably you are a native German with very good English writing skills)
The articles should:
- Have an average word count of 900-1000 words per article
- Be SEO optimized – this means you create your own keyword research with mostly long-tail keywords
- Cover topics that explain the process of getting a mortgage in Germany, provide tips & tricks on how to find the best property in major German cities, checklists of do’s and dont’s when it comes to choosing a mortgage etc.
- Initially contribute a total of 10 articles
We have already created quite an extensive blog in German that you can find here: hypofriend.de/hypotheken-tipps
We have also created a lot of content in English that could partially be re-used in new articles. You can find that content here: hypofriend.de/en/faq
I will be happy to assist the content writer with my own mortgage knowledge.
If this task sounds interesting, you can reach me at [OBSCURED]