We are a Market Research start-up.
We need an app (or equivalent) to allow consumers share with us their Facebook data through a Facebook Connect.
The consumer will asked to share some of the FB ‘standard’ info: profile, activity / posts, email, etc.
The process should be as follows:
- The user that has opt-in to collaborate with the research will be sent (carrying an ID number (PSID)) to a landing page where will be informed about the privacy terms, etc and invited to do FB Connect with us by clicking on a link / banner.
- When they click on that banner they will be taken to the FB connect page where they we list of the info we are asking them to share and they will ‘accept’ the connexion.
- From there they will be automatically sent to another URL (carrying the PSID and the ID number of their FB connect data. PID) where the study will finish.
- The FB data the consumer has given us access to via the FB connect will be collected / extracted and stored in a database in a .json format.
- The process should ideally not download a ‘permanent’ app into the user’s FB profile / page.