[OBSCURED] is a start-up founded by a team of talented professionals with many years of experience in the area of technology and business. Our activity is focused on the design, development, and marketing of the Feel wristband, which is the first wearable device that measures and tracks human emotions.
What are we looking for?
Scope of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced firmware developer to be part of our core team for our next generation device
• Experienced in hardware and embedded firmware development
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering, Master’s degree could be a plus
• Excellent Programming Skills in C, C++ language, and embedded Python required
• Experience in ARM Cortex-M Processors
• Develop software to use Raspberry Pi single-board computers
• Experience in Prototyping
• Experience developing Firmware / Application Firmware (Bluetooth Low energy) preferred