I have an online cashback website which needs finishing touches. It's only for the Australian market. The website is cloned from a German website. The German website is online and working, I need some functions transferred to the Australian website. You can copy all functions (except MailChimp) from the German website - you'd have to be able to read and understand German and transfer to English!
The website consists of a front end where users can use rebates and voucher codes. The rebates and voucher codes come from databases in the backend.
The user has an account on the website that calculates how much money the user earns ($ and %). The user earns money and if he earns a certain $-amount he can apply for a payout. The admin uses the backend to confirm transactions and enters $- or %-amounts into a database. These values are displayed in the frontend.
- implementing MailChimp as email provider on the frontpage & signup process (code snippets provided from MailChimp)
- functionality of calculating percentage off a certain $-amount (percentage calculation works on German website - you can copy it from there)
- display correct $-amounts from a database on a page in the user account / frontent (works on German website - you can copy it from there)
- automatic email responder for a confirmed payout
- (would be nice: automatic creation of invoices & credits)
Payment (Euro-Amount) in AUD via PayPal. Please do not hesitate to ask for more information / screenshots.