Hi I'm looking for someone who can build me an e-commerce website as soon as possible.
I'm based in South Africa.
I'll be advertising hundreds of menus from different restaurants on the websites with the respective prices. So I'd like you to also build the back end admin and order console so we can manage orders or add new restaurants ourselves with ease.
Customers would use their cheque or credit cards or PayPal to make purchases online (VISA, Maestro, or Mastercard approved). For examples of websites we'd like you to copy (hopefully you've already got templates to make this quite a simple process), please see the following: http://hungryhouse.co.uk/ http://www.just-eat.co.uk/ http://www.urbanbite.com/
I like the hungryhouse website, would prefer using it as a base, then adding some unique features from the other websites.
How it should work: In short, people should be able to type their address and be able to pickup any restaurants within a 5km radius of their position. I want a website that's user friendly, stable, reliable, safe and does what its supposed to do. I want the website to also save the customers last "basket" of items they purchased previously, so that they save time and dont have to go through the same ordering process they went through the last time they made their order.
Save time for customer. Can we build an automomated sytem that links directly to the restaurant system? What I mean is as follows...customer makes an order via our website and then order is automatically routed and recorded on both the restaurants and our business' systems.
Then we can get a confirmation email or message from the restaurant to our sytem confirming that they've received the order. So that we can automatically confirm with our customer that their order has been received and will arrive at a certain time. Is this do-able?
What's important is that we want the customer to be able to make their order in three easy simple steps.
1. Type your address and restaurants pop- up.
2. Choose restaurant and menu pop-ups with prices. Choose what you want so it gets added to the shopping basket.
3. Confirmation of final order, together with total price, delivery address. Then make payment on the same page by entering your bank details (or confirm bank details if its a repeat business).
4. Confirm payment and time of delivery and track the order.
Questions: 1. How much time would you need to build this website?
2. How much would the work cost in total?
3. To hire people that can do the admin work, ie. updating restauarant menus and prices, what would be the additional cost for this work? Look forward to hear from you.
Kind regards Bonga