Dear Service Providers,
the selected budget is being discussed with the client. This is to inform that twago is currently in contact with the client to see if the budget is negotiable.
· Text boxes for author and title
· Radio buttons for type: fiction or nonfiction
· Drop-down list for Subject that will include Best-Seller, Fantasy, Religion, Romance, Humor, Science Fiction, Business, Philosophy, Education, Self-Help, and Mystery.
· List box for Shelf Number containing RC-1111, RC-1112, RC-1113, and RC-1114
· Print button that prints the data from the form. Use the Print Preview dialog box.
· An OK button that clears the entries from the form and resets the focus. Make this the Accept button.
· The File menu will have items for Print Subjects and Exit. The Help menu will have an item for About that displays the About box.
Note: Print your name at the top of the printer output for the subjects. Display the printer output in the Print Preview dialog box