We are currently looking for a skilled Freelance Frontend Developer for AngularJS and Node.js to join our FinTech-Venture “[OBSCURED]” in Berlin or remotely.
[OBSCURED] is a travel expense accounting service for small and medium sized companies. An in- house developed software manages the entire internal processing of digitalized receipts and generates legally compliant travel expense reports including account posting proposals. For automation, innovative technologies such as Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence are combined with Business Process Management (BPMN). Staying true to our motto “Dream big, get shit done, know how to have fun” we are looking for people with the same hands on mentality who aren’t afraid to get involved and think outside of the box – who enjoy what they do and have fun doing it.
• Collaborate on the design, architecture and development of the frontend for the internal back office application and the customer area [OBSCURED]
• Programming in Node.js and AngularJS using Bootstrap, Bower, Grunt, Less.js, CoffeeScript, GIT, etc.
• Connecting the frontend to the Rest API
• Securing software quality using automated tests (Jasmine, Selenium)
• Documentation of processes in Atlassian Confluence using Gliffy
• Participation in weekly sprint planning
• A degree in Computer Science or similar qualifications
• Keen interest in new technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence,
Business Process Management, etc.
• Interest in Continuous Integration and test automation
• A good feel for design and user interface ergonomics
• Very good command of English skills both in writing and verbally – German knowledge
would be an advantage
• Exciting and diverse tasks and a lot of autonomy for 2-3 working days per week in Berlin or remotely
• A professional dev stack: Docker, Jenkins, Postgres, Java, Strongloop, AuthO, Node.js, AngularJS, Camunda etc.
• A small team with agile processes and short decision-making paths • A modern air-conditioned office space in Berlin Weißensee with very good access to public transportation
Are you up for the challenge?
Then apply with your profile and your professional fee expectations.