Job Description:The Writer will be apart of the Internal Communications group and is responsible for the company’s major publications, including a bi-monthly employee magazine, a monthly pharmacy publication, weekly publications, and our ongoing intranet content. To help us produce this high-quality, compelling content, our goal is to maintain a strong “bench” of freelancer writers, copy editors and proofreaders.Requirements:
- Strong feature-writing experience, who are creative, comfortable working with and interviewing all levels in our company, and who are dedicated to delivering quality content on time.
- Edit and proof for grammar, tone and style, with an eye towards design
- Required knowledge of AP Style and access to Microsoft Office products
- Past experience in the retail and health care industries is a plus
- 3+ years, with the more experienced writers having 6+