A little bit about us
At [OBSCURED] brand, we service over 50,000 homes across more than 15 countries all over Europe. About 550,000 guests stay in our holiday homes every year. Therefore, we are one of the fastest growing vacation rental companies in the continent. But that’s enough facts, let’s talk about the role we have to offer!
The role in short
We are looking for people who love to talk about holidays all day. Sounds good right? We know! Your task is to make home owners enthusiastic about renting their vacation home as a Belvilla holiday home. It’s basically a win-win situation: both you and the home owner will get a good deal from the holiday home, and you will give people from all over the world a chance to have the vacation of their dreams.
- Finding and meeting new homeowners
- Building joint business plans
- Reviewing service level agreements
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Onboarding new homes under the Belvilla umbrella
What’s in it for you?
A non-stop flow of cash! As a Home Advisor you will earn a fee for every home you onboard. An amount that expands as you onboard more homes. The better you do, the more you earn. Additionally, you will get a share of 6% of the revenue made by Belvilla, from the homes you onboard for 2 years. That’s right: making money while you sleep (or when you’re on a holiday yourself!). That means that your potential income is pretty high: EUR 100,000* a year, with no upper limit. Next to that, you can schedule your own hours. Mornings of evenings, or both? It’s up to you. Working from the backyard or the coffee café around the corner? We’re not stopping you! New to the industry? Then we’ll support you with a training, so you’re up to speed in no time.
Do you have these super skills? Then we’re looking for you!
- Entrepreneurship: we love it when people are resourceful and determined. Do you recognize new business opportunities from far away? Are you not afraid of taking risks to achieve goals? Yay, you checked the first super skill already.
- Master negotiator: it takes two to tango. As a Home Advisor you are always on the lookout for exploring alternatives and positions to keep the other parties happy.
- Business savvy: you make keen and quick decisions based on a strong understanding of business, industry, and the competitive market.
- Social connector: you make people feel comfortable around you and like to talk to them. You build strategic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical skills: a logical mind and a sharp eye would definitely come in handy. You effectively analyze, interpret and evaluate internal and industry data to arrive at logical conclusions.
- Smart communicator: you know how to engage your audience with clear messages and ideas, helping them to understand and absorb the message through a variety of mediums.
- Honest and sincere: you understand what we stand for as a brand (of course, we’ll train you in that, don’t worry!) and you are able to take into account our social, ethical standards and values.
Joining us is a piece of cake! All you need to do is send us as email [OBSCURED] or reply to this post and we will get in touch with you. Yes, it’s that easy!