We are looking for our office based in Sofia (Bulgaria) a Ruby developer responsible for building Ruby applications, including anything from complex groups of back-end microservices to command-line utilities and data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
Responsibilities- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Familiarity with continuous integration requirements:
- min 1 year of programming experience
- capable of devising software architecture, at least junior level
- ability to transform non-technical requirements into programming tasks
- experience with git and Jira