I am a 23 year old bachelor student in economics that will do my best to assist the right person with the below project.
1) experience in autobots/autobuyers or similar automation software
2) can program in C# or similar, and experience with php/java
3) would be a bonus if experienced in some kind of web scraping ie phython or similar
4) good with maths, trade markets perhaps, able to program with focus on making profit ie can translate database infomation for analysis purposes
5) can hit the ground running
6) Good communicator with English ord German
7) professional, polite and patient
8) top feedback and proven track record
9) can take the below and offer a plan of action week by week
10) Is responsive ie comms within 12 hrs if required.
Extra project work for right person 1) if experienced with iOS then be able to turn the program into an app also or a web interface. Not essential but would be nice Brief FUT 13 is a popular football game. An element of the game is called ultimate team were people can play each other online by building up a squad and you can trade players, items etc ultimate team web app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQ6VjeD2vk. You then play the game on a console too like xbox like I do.
What I am looking for is a pc desktop interface for the web app which appears to be JAVA, PHP to be reverse engineered or translated so that an UI can control it and make bids automatically. It needs to mimic anything the web app can do and be able to buy, and resell items accordingly. Autobots already exisit and I have a working one however it isn't fully automated and doesnt auto-resell correctly. The autobot I have looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rNg5ViA9Do.
All and I dont mind the new one being similar in design. primary function of program
1) connect to the Web app database automatically
2) Buy items, sell automatically, relist if not sold automatically
3) Certain characteristics: LEVEL - Formation - Position - Nationality - League - Club
4) Must be able to tell the difference between cards with the same name, as there are 'special' versions of players that will be released weekly, ie inform, team of the week editions
5) auto scan for new players as players are added weekly
6) include an average price checker, so the market is monitored and can advise on how much a player or item is worth etc
7) Include an auto adjust feature so as the market changes so does the bot's target buy and sell function
8) Hide IP proxy so that it remains undetectable
9) Be able to beat other autobots in bidding
10) Be able to bid on auctions and buy it nows ie bid on items ending in 15 seconds, scan pages at 1hr and keep refreshing until the relevant items comes in and then buy it now immediately
11) the optimal bid per ms needs to be worked out to a) beat other autobots and b) not be too quick to stand out. Testing here will be required and options available.
The secondary function Database analysis tool, be able to advise me of what items make the most profit like a top 50 etc so that it can guide the autobot with purchases. Here is an online concept already that feeds from the same place: http://ultimatedb.nl/ Video example of an autobuyer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rNg5ViA9Do. Picture example of an autobuyer: http://i48.tinypic.com/2uruxec.jpg. There are sometimes database changes which sometimes throw autobots out so updates will be required and I will need reasonable prices for the updates and will also need them within 48hrs, if this isnt possible please dont bid as the project will be pointless to me if I cant use the program.
logging in using php not c https://gist.github.com/codingbenn/5068846 various codes https://github.com/mousey/FIFA13-Ultimate-Team-Search/.
I look forward to working with you on this interesting project.