You are the support (DE Customer Success Manager) contact for approx. 78 German speaking users of a web Content Management System, and should therefore have experience in CMS as a content author before (eg. Wordpress,Blogger,Joomla,1&1My Website). The users are dealers of a two multinational clients of ours, and you will be the contact person for their support.
They use a Content Management System created by MOONDA and will have support questions that they send by email/HelpDesk, or they would like to speak with someone on the phone in German.
We are looking for someone with technical expertise and strong customer relationship skills. You will be required to build an ongoing & healthy relationship with all dealers, and try to upsell training & bundle subscriptions.
A hands-on approach will be essential in your customer relationship management.
Key traits ● Responsible ● Customer focussed ● Autonomous ● Rigorous ● Driven ● Bilingual in German & English (French would be a bonus)
- Be available by telephone for customer service enquiries: on average, between 6-10 calls per week during normal service and up to 15 calls per week during updates that will happen ~3 times a year (we will route the customer service number to your phone) - Check email inbox/HelpDesk once - ideally twice-a day for incoming service and assistance requests
- Answer service requests according to our Knowledge Center
- Proactively check your customers websites and provide proactive assistance by
phone or HelpDesk (we can provide you with a Skype account & credit for you to call dealers)
-Translate any support requests that you cannot answer directly into English and route them to our team (by email)
- When new users subscribe you will coordinate the content integration into the new website with our team: requesting content from users & uploading it into the CMS. You will also providetrainingtonewuserstogetthemacquaintedwith the CMS
- You will support our team in ensuring all invoices are paid on a monthly basis and follow up on overdue or unpaid invoices
- Email users that you cannot reach on the phone and follow-up again by phone
- You will support our team in translations of documents, newsletters and updates
- When new features of the CMS are launched, you will receive an English master document to translate (~3 times a year, 3-4 pages maximum)
- You will support our sales campaigns
- Upsell promotions, subscriptions and bundles to new dealers
- Answer questions about the subscription and bundles process
- Prospecting and proactively call dealers that have shown interest in the platform (~10-20 calls every 3 months)
- Hosting webinars: you will be required to conduct quarterly webinars todealers who subscribe (covering new features, general how-to, etc)
If you are selected you'll be required to sign a NDA. You'll be provided a training on our CMS but will be expected to train yourself on our system very quickly. There will also be a handover period with our current Success Manager who can help train & educate you on our tools & systems. If this sounds like a challenge for you, please send your cover letter with your availabilities per week and a resume to [OBSCURED]