We are seeking an Austrian German speaking finance professional for a one hour long live webinar on Thursday the 28th January at 12:00. this will be to a live audience held virtually. You will be given a series of questions in advance. The questions are as follows:
• We often hear about people who are good with money. What does it mean to be good with money? What characteristics do you need to have?
• What is the difference between good money management and bad money management?
• What’s the big deal with net worth and what does it mean? How can you use it to enhance your life?
• Is there such a good thing as good borrowing and bad borrowing? What is borrowing, what is debt, are they the same thing?
• Getting into debt is easy but getting out of it is hard. What advice would you give to someone who is in debt?
• Should I pay more off my mortgage or should I invest?
• What is the difference between Saving and Investing? When should you use each one?
• Should we be nervous when it comes to investing?
• What about online trading and Bitcoin? Are these worth investing in?
• What would you say to someone who doesn’t have a pension and is in their 30’s or even their 40’s?
You will be asked those questions live in German and that is it