I. Redesign-Contractors Daily Income Sheet.
Put a drop down list under services so the contractor selects the service-therefore allowing this information to go to each salons inventory spreadsheet of inventory-services performed- monthly income etc. Once information on this spreadsheet is inputted specific information on this sheet gets sent to other sheets to create information spreadsheets such as:
Care trust accounts- so we are able to track each salons care trust accounts from the stylists sheets to when the care centre pays us for the trust accounts. So when we input the income we collect it we will be able to input the dates we get paid from the center for that care trust accounts and it should equal the same-if it’s out we can tell by the sheet. Golden age divas glamour trust account- when the stylist inputs in the information of the gad trust account that name, service and amount gets automatically transferred to that clients specific account sheet which we will use as that clients invoice and sent out to them. Any incoming money from the gad trust accounts get entered and will be taken off what is owing to the client- we send out an invoice. Gift certificate tracking. When clients pay for a gift certificate for their mom etc. there will be a special sheet or space on the weekly review sheet that is in the monthly tracker that says- gift certificates purchased. This will be sent automatically to the gift certificate tracking sheet on each client so when the stylist enters a client has paid by redeeming their gift certificate it is tracked and taken off that sheet. Or entered as redeemed. When we enter the salon income in the income sheet- that sheet can tell us how much the salon is making minus the staff- minus the rent-minus the product cost- Create a monthly budget as to that the salon rent & salon center commission paying out to center/ stylist pay When we enter the salon income in the income sheet- that sheet can tell us how much the salon is making minus the staff- minus the rent-minus the product cost- Create a monthly budget as to that the salon rent & salon center commission paying out to center/ stylist pay – gets sent to budget. Create weekly review of staff pay (some stylist that work at centers work at facility where there is mostly cash so they take their commission and deposit the rest) we need to keep track of this. Send this to our payroll person for payroll
REDESIGN DAILY STYLIST LOG MONTHLY SALON INFORMATION SHEET- INVENTORY, SERVICES, GROSS INCOME, ETC GIFT CERTIFATE TRACKING CARE CENTER TRACKING INCOME FROM CENTER AND STYLISTS GOLDEN AGE DIVAS ACCOUNT TRACKING PAYROLL
Phase I… Redesign the Daily Input Sheets
1. Redesign the layout to make data entry easy.
2. Build a data sheet to store each day’s activities. This will allow us to roll them into your consolidated sheet easily and will also give each submitter some data that can be used for management on their end if needed.
3. Create a history report built on the filtering capabilities of Excel (will allow users of the input sheet to summarize the data by Customer, Date etc).
4. Create a process for managing open payments for collections. I need some clarification on the collection process but the data can be easily maintained a the individual input sheet level and the consolidated level.
5. Create a summary report page to give everyone a management view of the data they submit.
6. Add the ability to handle gift certificate tracking.
Phase II… Modify the Consolidated master sheet
1. Create a macro procedure that can automatically consolidate all of the individual sheets into the master sheet without any manual data entry on your part. Modify the format into more of a data base layout where the data can be extracted for various purposes.
2. Create a history report built on the filtering capabilities of Excel.
3. Create a Summary Management Report/Dashboard that brings in various views of the data as determined by you (Sales trends by person, by date rate, by location etc). In this quote I’m assuming 4 custom management reports as a place to start.
4. Develop a report and posting process for remittance to the service providers.