We are looking to hire a PHP programmer or developer team able to complete an almost finished web portal written in pure PHP. Please read all the job description and provide examples of similar jobs with your bids.
The perfect candidate would be able to collaborate with our team as well as follow the instructions of our project manager in order to get tasks done on time.
The site is a hotel social network where the users are able to register and share their experiences and places they have visited. The design and the front-end programming is almost complete so you'll have to focus on the user panel.
Some of the tasks that you'll have to perform on the front-end are:
- Review all the current pages and finish the details.
- Finish the tour page. A simple page showing the different elements that make a tour like cities or places.
- Finish the public profile for the user.
- Create a hotel page. Create a similar page to an example that we'll provide with our design.
The traveller (user) is able to perform the following tasks while logged in:
- Modify the user profile.
- Add places. The places are a simple page with a description and pictures.
- Add experience. Again, a sinple page based in the experience of an user in a city, country or even hotel.
- Create a tour based selecting several places, cities or regions.
- Send private messages to other users and have a section to read/delete the messages sent to that user by other users.
- An user must be able to follow other users.
As a dynamic site, more tasks could come up, but nothing more complicated than these ones.
Please notice that we are looking for someone able to collaborate as we'll be working on the same project at the same time, so the candidate has to be able to receive updates through email and answer as soon as possible.
The project is in spanish so if you can speak spanish it will be easier for you to understand the site.
We want to finish this project within this month so we can start another interesting project for which PHP developer will be required so this is a long-term relationship opportunity.
If you think you can help us to finish the site, please send a bid now.