We are hiring a Japanese < > English Freelance Translator/Translation checker.About Us: We are certified for information security (ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Information Security Management System) as well as for quality management (ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System). Our member firms deliver services in two professional areas: Editing (Enago) and Transcription (Voxtab). At Crimson, we adhere to the highest standards of information security, client confidentiality, and trust. We have received this certification because we acknowledge the fact that client’s manuscript is the most important asset and always treat it with the greatest integrity.
We have served more than 30,000 clients, translated over 40,000 documents in various languages and are proud to be the top editing player in Japan, and one of the leading academic translation players in Japan. Our organization is dedicated not only to customer satisfaction but also to converting that satisfaction into delight.
- Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred freelancers operating all over the globe
- We have also successfully partnered with Japan's largest academic publisher, Maruzen and Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), the second largest publisher in the world, for their editorial and translation needs. Our client list include Elsevier, Wiley, Canon, Guinness World Records, RBS and many others. You can visit our website http://www.ulatus.com/clients-list.htm for more information.
· We are the proud winners of the elite Red Herring Global and Asia Awards 2010. In 2012, our commitment to excellence in quality gained another international recognition with the World Quality Commitment (WQC) Award in the Gold Category.
- 2013, we won the first prize in “India SME Heroes Challenge.” This nation-wide event was organized by Google and the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Crimson Interactive is recently honored with the eminent Bizz 2014 award for Business Excellence and Excellence in Quality Management.
- Our wide range of services is used extensively by researchers and professionals from myriad fields including Automotive, Business, Finance, Marketing, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine.
Our current focus is on the following subject areas:
Japanese to English:
- Should have minimum 3 year experience in Academic Translation- Should be a native speaker of Japanese/English [UR1] with proven English/Japanese skills- Should hold at least a bachelor's degree in any field- Certifications in translation and/or academic translation would be preferredOur company is committed to the highest levels of translation quality and we expect our freelance translators to be of the same caliber. If you feel you have the mettle and the translation experience required, come on board!
How to apply: Please apply if you fit the subject area(s) specified above.