For our customer, we are developing a webapplication that is used in the health sector.
The system uses git, maven, java 8, hibernate 4, guice and is deployed as .war file.
We need to develop a HL7 interface to this application, which allows a specific clinic
- to import patient data (patientid, name, surname,…. ) in our webapplication via an automatic interface. With the structured HL7-ADT Data Set, they’re able to give us all the patient data we need.
- to insert PDFs exported by our webapplication into the clinical system with a HL7-MDM interface.
Our internal development team will take care of providing all the input and handle the code not related to HL7 but needed by it, like generating a method that returns a PDF, that creates the user, that list the users, among other.
We need specialized experience with HL7.
- Create a technical concept and price for the three items below > This will lead to an offer to our customer which needs to be approved before we can continue to task 2-4
- Use HL7-ADT to synchronize users between our application and the clinic software.
- Use HL7-MDM to export PDFs from our application to the clinic software
- Setup a test environment for our development team to test the interface
A personal meeting with our chief architect in Munich (or alternative place) is needed for first discussions on the project.
Afterwards, the work can happen 100% from home. We can’t provide office space.
Deadline: Step 1 (Technical concept and effort estimation) should be finished in April. The further project planning depends on our customer.
We will first work together on creating the technical concept and offer, only when the offer is accepted we will work on the actual implementation of the interface.
English proficiency is required, German language skills are a plus.
Proven experience with HL7 is required.