This project comes from a startup that is about to create a new online comunity. The technical team (php development) doesn't have that advanced experience in web server configuration so we like to outsource the initial configuration of a web server.
The following work is part of the offer:
- - suggesting a Root Server provider in Germany (should be a competitive price)
- - configuration of two domains/emails (redirect and mailbox) of the server
- - configuration of PHP, extensions, FTP, MySQL, Error Pages, PERL
- - setting up automatic backup (2 times per day)
- - SSL configuration
- - introduction/training into the web panel of the Root Server (via remote e.g. TeamViewer, Webex)
- - developing or using an open source script to create the user account (description below)
Users can register themself by sending a form with "usernickname", "email" and "password". We already have a PHP script that makes sure "usernickname" is unique in the database. Now we want you to create automatically the following on the webserver:
Each user account includes
- - a sub directory on the web server e.g. http://www.example.com/users/usernickname
- - a sub domain that points to the sub directory e.g. http://usernickname.example.com
- - an email adress of the user e.g. [OBSCURED]
- - a FTP access for the user ftp://example.com/users/usernickname/ftp
- - storing the FTP access data (username, passwort, etc.) in a MySQL Database
- - creating one MySQL Database called "usernickname"
In the case of different options, the script should be able to get customized by a configuration file e. g. creating sub domains or using MOD REWRITE. If some features are listed that drastically influence budget, please indicate price discount (for the case we decide not to implement it).
PHP, PERL, C, C++ scripts will be prefered.
Please suggest a root server provider already with your bid. Based on your suggestion we will check the feasability with that provider (and prices) to get an estimation of your offer before the TWAGO contract.