We are a Software Company with over 10 years experience developing both internal projects and third parties. Our quality, commitment, and innovativeness, with products and customers, characterize.
Currently, the company is developing a mobile application classified as social network. Its development has been divided into several parts, each of which forms a project itself. The project that will be referred to hereinafter is the relevant part 3A of 4, which covers the Chat functionality of the application.
The iphone app exist yet. This project is only for add Chat features. Documents specifications, designs material, exists. Only good codification is needed.
The project is composed of:
- Mobile client side- Server side + Data base- Server XMPP
The mobile client side (IOS7) development for this part will cover:
o We do not want to invent anything, ie we want a design like WhatsApp, structured as Telegram "https://core.telegram.org" and all under one XMPP server code.o Start a new chat conversation.o Start a new group chat.o Edit chats list, where existing chats can be removed or sorted by tags.o Access an active chat.o Search in an active chats list, either by labels or by its title.o Actions from an active chat
- Send a new text message.- Send emoticons- Send a multimedia message:
o Photographyo Videoo Contacto Locationo Audio
- Changing the title of the group and the image (For Administrator)- Watch group members- Shared files in group- Add new contacts to the group (For Administrator)- To delete a contact group (For Administrator)- Leaving the group- Access to the members profile- Mute group
Server side (Supports REST services under all the functionality of the Client-side operation)
- Data base- API REST Service- XMPP server
- Native app iOS- APNs (Apple Push Notification Service)- XMPP Framework
- Spring MVC- Maven- Hibernate- Spring Security- J2EE- Amazon Web Service elastic beanstalk- XMPP instant messaging server
- Mysql- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
The project that will be developed it is second part of a global project, so input material for this second phase will be:
- Resources Code Part 1 of 4 of the project, on which to develop the project (part 3A of 4).- Analysis, requirements and functionality (client side).- Study of system requirements (client and server side).- Design of the user interface (Illustrator).- Prototype UI.- REST API Specification.- Design database.
It is very important to understand that it is not a project that is started of 0.
1. Sources, executables and database server side and client side.2. Unit test and integration test3. The Deployment Documents:
A. Compilation manualB. Configuration manualC. Installation manualD. Test execution manual (The Unit, integration and interaction)
General terms projects
1. The maximum delivery time for this project is 30 days.2. Any natural or legal person submitting candidature will be under NDA.3. Such candidates will receive access to detailed information of the project, which must be completed and adjust its proposal, time and cost, following instructions from the company for this purpose. While opening the submission of Proposals, the Company will answer doubts, questions, comments, ... of the various candidates.4. For the final award of the project to the selected candidate, it must re-sign a confidentiality agreement, if the current, at the time, was not valid for the execution context in which the project will be developed as well as a development contract of the company, prepared for this purpose.5. This development agreement shall be subject to service level agreements (SLAs), according to the proposal of successful tenderer (supplier) project.6. Once the construction of the project commences, the Company will periodically monitor and control the status of project implementation, measuring the service levels, together with the supplier, in order to detect possible errors, and act accordingly. In the same way, it will address the different needs of the supplier, that it is responsible for the proper development of the project. For this, both company and supplier used a set company tools for this purpose. Its use by the supplier shall be compulsory.