We need development services for a iPhone app (and in the second phase for Android.)
1) Users would start the app, and they need to login to previously created profile or create a new profile (sign up/login page)
2) They'll have personal information like nickname, origin, profile picture (that they can load from their mobile or shoot it with their camera), their status (status messages would be predefined by us in the beginning), their sex, their location, their age, their email + name as information of their profile.
3) When they accomplish the login we'll reach to a the main screen.
4) users would be able to see other people's profiles and follow their profiles (be friends)
5) main screen would have 5 areas:
** the main screen - we'll have a activity feed made of our activities and our friends activities.
** friends - list of people that are our friends
** map - we'll open a map and sign the location that we are which will be visible to other people as a point and which will be a feed message to our friends. (like "oguz set his location") we'll be able to define the name of the place that we signed. this information would be available to other people in the proximity that want to make a sign in on the map.
** photo gallery - we'll have a personal gallery in which we can be able to upload photos . other people would be able to see our photos and we'll be able to see our own photos. if we make friend to someone else, we'll have on our main feed a message recalling that this person changed his gallery. photos could be taken by the iphone camera or added from current album.
** ranking - popularity ranking according to number of friends gained, number of visits on photos, and number of location signins made filtered by time, friends, global.
6) invitation & sharing patterns for social networks (facebook, twitter and email and sms, phone contact book invitations)
As you see there's a social side which involve basic interactions (profile + friends) and a photo gallery and geolocalisation.
Some of the information should be kept on a server, application should also work on a server to handle some of the other actions.
We need the development of both sides: server side and the iphone app. On the server side we'll not create a front end. We want to just keep information and execute interactions. (a simple control panel would be necessary though)
We'll provide the content, design and data structure for the iPhone app.