We are looking for an IT test coordinator for our customer, an international bank based in Vienna.
In charge for the IT Test Management from a general perspective; specifically taking care of the comprehensive aspects of IT Test Management regarding
- Project test planning and management
- Test Environment Management
- Defect Management
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Follows and supervises the adherence of general test standards in our bank
• Coordinates all test activities (planning, follow up of execution, reporting) of major IT projects, programs, and application releases within the group
• Ensures that tests are executed in a timely, repeatable, efficient and auditable manner
• Manages all project related test environments in close cooperation with the release
management and ensures test environment readiness
• Acts as “interface” between business and IT, and co-ordinates the test teams
• Manages fixing of defects across all test phases including re-test until final approval
• Prepares Quality and Test progress reports for the management
• Gives go/no-go recommendations in the final reports
We expect experts in banking industry with >= 2 years of experience. Extraordinary technical and communication skills as well as management and business understanding are mandatory. Project language will be English, any other language are of advantage.
Please send us your profile as well as your hourly rate for a project that will last till at least end of year.