Role – Java Full Stack Developer
• Design and discuss your own solution for addressing user stories and tasks
• Develop and unit-test,
• Integrate, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Perform peer code review
• Actively participate into the sprint activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up/scrum meeting, Sprint planning, retrospectives, etc
• Apply continuous integration best practices in general (SCM, build automation, unit testing, dependency management)
• Collaborate with other team members to achieve the Sprint objectives
• Report progress/update Agile team management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
• Manage individual task priorities and deliverables.
• Responsible for quality of solutions the he/she provides
• Contribute to planning and continuous improvement activities, Support the PO, Analyst and Scrum Master
• Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair working, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Has Java solution design and development experience for at least 5 years
• Has Java Spring Boot development experience along with Front end/back end tools.
• Has practical and applied knowledge of design patterns (and anti-patterns) in Java in general and Java Spring Boot specifically
• Hands on experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including SOAP, XML, REST, JSON
• Hands on experience in Google Cloud Platform.
• Has experience with cloud development platform: Spring Cloud; OpenShift/ Kubernetes/Docker configuration and deployment with DevOps tools e.g; GIT, TeamCity, Maven, SONAR.
• Experience in set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure as a part of Devops. Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes and write build and deployment scripts.
• Experience with software design patterns and UML design
• Experience in integration design patterns with Kafka
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
• Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openess, Commitment, Courage)
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active team player
• Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organised teams
• Professional knowledge of English