I'm looking for a full service Web-Provider, which can design, program and test an online job-portal for a specific target-group in English (will be translated in a future phase).
Best Practice Website:
· Modern Design and easy to use for users (jobseekers and companies)
· Multilingual (up to 5 languages per website)
· Multi-Currency Format and Date Format
· Smartphone friendly version and Job-App
· SEO-friendly Website
· Multipliable (for other Websites/URLs)
A) Search Part (for registered candidates)
· Advanced Job Search System Allows jobseekers to search for job listings with detailed criteria. Jobseekers can search by the job type / term, company name, industry, function / category, keyword and even by location easily.
· Search Radius Function Enables jobseekers to search for job listings within certain radius from a zipcode or postcode. The search radius function should work for all countries worldwide. Enhanced Sorting Capability.
Your jobseekers can sort the search results based on Start Date, Last Date, Company Name, Rating / Reviews, Total Reviews and also Distance.
B) Resume Search Part (for registered companies)
· Advanced Resume Search System Allows employers to search jobseekers / resume / profiles with detailed criteria. Employers can search jobseekers / resumes by firstname, lastname, keyword, working experiences, preferred industry, preferred job category, and also by preferred job locations.
· Search Radius Function Enables employers to search for jobseekers / resume / profiles within certain radius from a zipcode or postcode. The search radius function works for all countries.
· Sorting Capability. Your employers can sort the search results based on First Name, Last Name, Minimum Working Experience, Zipcode / Postcode, Rating / Stars, Total Reviews and Distance.