Dear Sir or Madame,
We are an educational institution in Tunisia. After some bad experience with some Tunisian webmasters we worked with, we aim to do as much as we can of our website by ourselves. The person from us who is in charge now is mainly teaching English and altogether good with technology and digital art. He has pretty much no programming/website skills yet, but quite an affinity for topics of this kind. He has no knowledge about Joomla either, but started recently with its basics to change our site content.
- We are looking for someone, we can contact from time to time via telephone (weekly if possible, maybe several times a week at the beginning) and pay per hour.
- Of course, Dates and times can be arranged in advance to facilitate time management.
- Since we are a school our budget is very limited so that it should not be more than a couple of hours altogether a month. Any discount would be highly appreciated. (Salary payment in different currency possible)
- A motivation of your help should also be contributing to the educational service in a developing country. Keeping in mind the social projects we do, as for example free training for the SOS children village and granting sponsorships of less privileged students, helping us certainly a meaningful and much appreciated endeavour.
- Very good in English (conversing with Native English)
- Excellent Joomla skills (updating to newer version, editing templates, cloning sites for different languages, working with advanced extensions/modules, tyding up source code and unnecessary Joomla data, etc)
- Very good HTML knowledge (customizing configuration beyond the template)
- Very good SEO competence (we want to be found very easily on e.g. google, we have google analytics installed)
- Good web design skills (picture editing, template adjustment, overall layout, etc.)
- Capability and willingness to express technical terms to laymen to train us to change our website independently in the future
Please let me know, what you would have to charge us per hour and if you would be fine with the small and flexible work load.