For a small tool I'm looking for a Jquery expert with experience in creating visual tools.
This tool will be based on the API from http://cloudinary.com/, I will provide you with exact pages where all details are listed that you'll need for this tool.Concept:1. the website owner sets the available images (just pre-defines them in the code)Then on the front-end
2. Drop down box with the available images
3. Website visitor selects an image from the drop down list
4. the image is loaded in a 'visual editor'
5. The visitor can then add text overlay on the image using the Cloudinary API. The visitor can edit: font, txt color, text size and text position
6. When visitor is ready he/she saves the settings and then receives the image link and html code to use the image wherever the visitors likes.
This will be build into a WordPress plugin, however you don't need to do this. What is important is the visual tool where the visitor places the text on the image with their settings as mentioned before.
When applying for this job please repeat the word 'AfiWP'. A very big plus would be if you can also make the widget look good. Let me know your experience with jQuery if you've made any plugins / widgets before and if you've worked with API's before.
The technical functionality is very easy (via their REST api) so the work is translating this to the visual editor.