Dear Sir Madam,
I run a payroll Company [OBSCURED]. This Company has developed its own payroll preparation Software (www.lohnManager.info), which is cloud based. As I am a tax expert and not a IT specialist, please forgive incorrect expressions.
The Software is basically run on Microsoft SQL Database. As Frontend we use Microsoft Access. Azure All the intelligent programming of the software is captured within the „stored procedures“ in the SQL-Database.
Our Clients access the Software via Remote Desktop Connection (RDP).
You can dicover the software by using the unrestricted demoversion. http://www.lohnconsult.de/index.php/2014-04-08-15-06-22/lohnmanager-2016/download
Now to my 2 Problems:
- Our Frontend is not autoresponsive and needs some cosmetic update.
- We pay about 1100 Euros per month to Microsoft for RDP licence fees.
What I want/ can offer.
- Getting the „lohnManager“ webbased on Ruby Basis
- Getting rid oft the monthly Microsoft RDP licence fees.
- My budget idea: I pay the 1100 Euro, that I save for getting rid of the monthly Microsoft RDP licence fees to you in a also monthly basis for 10 to 15 months, equalling a budget of around 15.000 Euros.
What do you think? Looking forward to your answer,
Dr. Andreas N.
Atworten auch gerne in Deusch