CUTTING EDGE AWARD 2022 by STIHL:
Looking for freelancers to promote a student competition !
You want a meaningful, short time job? This offer is for you.
Agorize is the leading platform for online innovation challenges. We have an amazing 100 people team, all sharing the same ambition: becoming the missing link between large corporations and innovators around the world!
We’re looking for confident individuals who could bring students participants to our current contest CUTTING EDGE AWARD 2022 launched by STIHL, to find innovative solutions to shape the future of STIHL, the famous German mechanical engineering company producing forestry machinery.
Your mission, if you accept it, will be :
- Reaching out students from the DACH area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) in Business, Engineering or Innovation related studies
- Motivate them to take part in this open innovation competition
- Send them a tracked link so we can know they participate in the challenge.
We will provide you a communication toolkit (with email and social networks template) so you just have to send the information to all the potential interested profiles!
- The contest in a nutshell: STIHL is looking for innovative ideas around Smart Products, Digital Services, Smart Cities, New Processes etc.
- Participating in the competition is completely free.
- By participating as a team (1 to 5 people) and submitting ideas (in a 5 to 10 slide ppt deck) the students will have a unique chance to have their voices heard, and win up to €1,500 and many other opportunities (more info on the challenge page).
Here are more details: https://bit.ly/STIHL_CEA2022
The deliverable :
You can motivate up to 100 participants in this contest, before the deadline: 16th of October 2022.
We will pay you :
- 10 EUR/ participant
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluent in German (or English)
- Communication skills, motivational skills
- Self-driven and determined
If you succeed in this mission, we would be glad to hire you again for similar jobs!
Do you think you’re this candidate? Apply now!