This project is divided in several steps and this is the step one: we would need layouts for different brand pages to our e-commerce shop.
- each of these have to respect bith our stores current layout and the layout of the brand (Zoom in this case) we represent
- you can also offer the html code part as a part of the job
- social media elements (twitter, Google+, Facebook and Pinterest at least) need to part of each of the 5 pages
- you should place a rss-media box on the page (that displays content from brand's rss feed)
- you should place at least 2-3 slots for banner elements to each page. The banner sizes are:
- Banner: 468 x 60
- Square: 250 x 250
- Small Square: 200 x 200
- Leaderboard: 728 x 90
- Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
- Large Rectangle: 336 x 280
- Skyscraper: 120 x 600
- Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
- the layouts need to be clear, simple to use and made in photoshop so that the layers can be exported for making them html pages
The second part of this project will be turning these pages to html code. If you can provide both of these we would be happy but only the fist stage is ok as well.
We might also have some work for you in the future as well (like programming a user interface plugin to brands to build these pages, we have the framework ready already or helping out the brands to nuild their pages). Shortly put: we are looking for a long-term partner to help in developing our site as we do not have time to do everything ourselves. We will start with this project and then decide if we want to continue with you or not.
We will also give you the photoshop files that were used in building the current site.
In case of questions you may email me at [OBSCURED] but please allow a week for a reply - I am currently on vacation and replies may thus take longer than usually.