** We will only consider submissions from Developers living and working in Leipzig, Germany. You will need good command of English. **
A Responsive MySQL database backed PHP based web-portal with Paypal integration.
- The overall design should be 'Responsive' to cope with Smartphone access.
- To include sign-up forms for Members and Clients. On Terms and Conditions agreement and submit Member form elements migrate to Member bio pages and databases, and Members appear in several different categories displayed on a home page menu, depending on boxes ticked on ther sign-up form. Clients form elements migrate to database. Usual email verification required for both Members and Clients.
- Members to be shown as online when they login, Members have very limited ediing functions for their bio pages - Bio text, 3 web links for personal web site, YouTube link to embed YouTube video on their bio page, and photo link to embed a picture on their bio page.
- On login Clients view heirarchical Members lists depending on the menu category they click on the home page. Clients can contact Members directly from the list, or click through to Member bio pages and contact from there. Clients use a simple form to contact chosen Members, Members reply to Clients with a Paypal payment form or text email, Clients pay via Paypal. This form will also need to be embeddable on Member's personal web sites but Clients must be logged in to the portal to use this form on Member's personal websites.
- All payments to all Members are paid to one Paypal account.
- Databases update heirarchical Members lists automatically, Member receiving the most money in each category in real-time take top position in each list, and so on.
- Databases compile real-time data for us to see who has paid what to which Members.
- Members are paid immediately from one central Paypal account to their personal Paypal accounts, after a % deduction which varies depending on their type of Membership.
- The site is Public to view but People need to be logged-in to use the booking form.
- The overall 'look and feel' of the site is open to discussion.
This is a very comprehensive framework for you to decide an appropraite fee, but you should consider that design or designer opinion driven changes may be necessary during development, you should allow for these possible changes when considering your fees.
We do not wish to have any form of CMS, we would like the chosen developer to maintain and make any changes to the site for a reasonble monthly fee when the site is live. The developer must be able to provide the latest security protection available to protect the site from attacks and protect information held on the databases.
PHP is preferred but we will consider other frameworks.