Building a Microsite for Streaming of Videos of various events with Contactform and Admin-Function.
Each event will have a microsite (=page) with an iframe (video) and a contactform that safes the content and userdata.
We want to build the different events as pages in the CMS. Pages have the same template but different backgroundcolor, logo and content.
Users need to login in order to access the microsite.
Each micosite/page has a different login (username and password).
No registration required, no „forgot password“ - we adress only internal users that will be informed by email and intranet.
We need to be able to define the usernames and passwords for the different pages=events in the CMS (one password fand one username for each event)
Users can watch the live-stream (iframe) during the event and can leave a message (question) using a contactform (first name, name, message, send). The messages are safed in the backend.
This is important and the keyfeature of this project:
A list of all messages is displayed on a frontend-page (only visible to an admin-user), and can be edited directly in the frontend (delete / activate view for editor / deactivate view for editor).
After login an editor can view all activated messages. (The admin-user is filtering the content before the editor can see the messages.)
1. HTML/CSS-Templating of psd-Document (Templates: Login, Event, Message-List)
2. Responsive Design (4 Jumppoints)
3. CMS Typo3 (we will install Typo3 and provide webspace for development)
4. Formbuilder (preferably Powermail)
5. Login for Microsites (including admin-function to add passwords and usernames)
6. Frontend-Editing of Messages as described
7. User-Rights for Editor and Admin (each event has different editor-logins)