Mobile Developer (iOS & Android) required, by successful Worthing Company, would suit some with experience of building mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms (Native or Hybrid).
· iOS development experience using Objective C/XCode
· Android development experience using Android SDK/Studio
· A strong understanding of OOP principles
· Experience with Lifecycle Management Tools such as GIT/SVN is preferable
You must be a:
· A self-starter
· Keen to learn new skills and quick to adapt
· A passion for problem solving with an inquisitive nature
· Knowledge of application submission and what it takes to create a great mobile application
· Strong awareness of industry trends
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
The role is to work as part of the Electronic Temperature Instruments team, developing Mobile Apps (iOS & Android) for the companies next generation of thermometers, including WiFi and BlueTooth LE thermometers.