PLANE-SITE, a content curation agency in the field of built environment and architecture, is looking for a bookkeeper/accountant on a monthly freelance basis.
The responsibilities will include:
• Managing a master list of scheduled client invoice
• Recording of invoices, payments and credits
• Managing all accounts payable and accounts receivable booking activities
• Invoicing clients, including follow-ups with past due invoices
• Maintaining timely and accurate records
• Salary bookkeeping (Pay-slips, and tax and salary compliancy proofing)
• VAT Calculations and filing
We need an individual that has experience, practice and knowledge with German accounting and finance law.
We would require this individual to come to our office in Kreuzberg 4-5 days per month to complete the monthly bookkeeping and filing in office.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• At least 3 years of experience and knowledge with bookkeeping principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as you will regularly interact with clients
• Strong accounting and mathematical skill
• Demonstrated computer proficiency, Datev. Quickbooks Online is a plus
• Excellent time management, problem-solving and analytical abilities
If you are interested, please send us your references as well as your rates at [OBSCURED].