Similiar to websites like airbnb or uber, I want to build a marketplace portal for healtcare services in Germany.
I have planned to build and rollout the marketplace in at least two phases. This project description and tender is for phase 1 only.
Phase 1: The webportal should not have have too many pages but workflows.
Main intention is that people seeking for daily help in their home environment can search for caregivers in their region by selectable search criterias (skills, etc.). After getting the search results from the database they can select individual caregivers from the result list and can further select which "service package" they want to book with the selected caregiver. In phase 1 we will have three different price packages. After selecting the price package the portal should send the information via mail with information: which person (name, adress, etc) was selecting which caregiver (name, adress, etc.) and which price package to a dedicted mail adress (in phase 2 we plan to have a direct integration). After receiving the mail we would then manually book the caregiver. The portal should offer:
1) front-page with 4 main functions:
- Button for helpseekers to search and select caregivers
- Button for caregivers seeking for jobs (will go to a registration form)
- a call-back field for telephone number
- a registration service for companies (eg. caregiver companies/agencies, health care shops, etc)
2) registration forms for
- helpseekers (name, adress, some other fields) and
3) member login
4) For caregivers a profile (see 2) which they can maintain on their own (with picture, a table with availability times, fields for skills, etc.)
5) For helpseekers a profile page (see 2) which can be maintained on their own.
6) A page where the search results from helpseekers are getting displayed, with a listing of the caregivers found based on the search criterias and a (google) map with the locations of them. After selecting a caregiver the three different price packages should be displayed where the helpseeker will then select a price package and the mail should be sent out.
7) a comparison page of caregiver agencies with sort and filter functionality.
I´ve first thought on using a wordpress page with for example a job board or freelance theme on it. But I´m not quite sure if this is the correct approach. I would be happy if you could propose a technical solution to realize this marketplace. Thanks in advance for all your effort to answer this tender.