- Our current site: [OBSCURED] has to be completely rebuilt. The amount of text will also be increased.
- The design will be very important (we would appreciate several drafts to choose from, once agreed on the price).
- Please try to estimate the overall costs, since the costs are a very restricting factor for us. Please also mention when you could start and how long your team would need do it.
- Our IT team is fluent in German and English, so write in whichever langauge you prefer.
- Thank you.
Our Purpose/Goal of Website
1. Improving brand awareness and popularity by impressing Tunisian customers with excellent content and design and attracting more clients by being ranked No1 at different search engines (especially Google).
2. Increase profit through higher amount of online sales (via e-Dinar and credit card) and generating more leads
3. Reduce running costs (less Data entries, less questions to answer [FAQ, articles, etc]
User Goals: This website is mainly for Tunisian persons (majority students). Since we are still not very well-known (not even in Tunisia), there will be many persons entering the site who just want to find out what Getusion actually is and what it has to offer in Tunis or Sfax etc.….
· Hosting should take place on our shared server (hostgator.com, access via cpanel. If necessary, dedicated server can be provided, too [Win or Linux])
· If possible, it should be a responsive Content Management Site, preferably using Wordpress (!)
· CMS systems are preferred. However, NO home-made/individually programmed CMS and no niche products should be used please.
· A fully customized website architecture without using any CMS or using a hybrid solution is also permitted, if this will result in significant design/functionality improvements, otherwise not possible.
· Creating a totally new and self-made (!) template design (no usage of finished templates please)
· There should also not be the same design on each of the sites and subsites (as often seen at standard WP sites)
· Dynamic content and animations are highly appreciated (We want to give a high-tech, very modern and unique impression)
· Own (!) selection, creation and implementation of very attracting pictures. Great pictures should be on pretty much each site (UHQ) (of course pictures of the team, the location, etc. will be provided)
- Mobile Version/Responsiveness
· Separate mobile version of website needed. It should also load very quickly (adjusting graphic design, illustrations, appropriately) due to high usage of customers in Tunisia of websites through mobiles.
· 100% functional and working flawlessly with PC and Mac, iPad and all of the main browsers, such as Mozilla, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari, Delphin, etc (hence, format depicted throughout correctly, no malfunctioning of some features …)
· SEO optimized (e.g. if WP is used, all headings, tags should be inserted at different languages, sophisticated meta description, overall suitable structure, clean code, etc.)
· Integration of 4 languages (German, English, French Arabic, more to come) (translation would be done by ourselves. This is why it would be good to use Wordpress, since our staff knows this system already)
· There have to be two different versions of the same site, one for Sfax and one for Tunis
o There should be a button or field on top where user can switch to different agency
o Not all content is identical on both sites (just around three quarters)
o It should be clearly recognizable at any time, whether a customer is on the “sfax” site or the Tunis-Site… (cf. colour coding below for different sections) (maybe different colour? Additionally different URL, like sfax-getusion…)
· Well visible animation/linkage for social (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
· Implementation of Google Analytics (fully functional and syncing with site, new account needs to be created) + Connecting to Search Console
· Site Search feature (not just forwarding to Google) needs to be integrated (preferably top right) and also e-neswletter sign-up somewhere
Our company is called Getusion and it is about rebuilding its site.