Ohana v2 events custom work
I am using Ohanah v2 (app.ohanaha.com) for an events site. However, it is missing some functionality that I require:
- In the events list view (demo:http://app.ohanah.com/demo-v2/rt/), I need to rearrange the filter fields: city should be on the 1st position, category on the 2nd.
- I would like to change width of individual filters in the filter module. I want to do this because in my language some words are too big to fit to the standard field. There is a explanation in ohanas support files how it's done, but I am not a coder.
- Calendar module: date format of the result list should be European.
- I need to rearrange the events list view (also the modules event list view). First of all: smaller, because I would like to have 30 and more events in one category. Better layout (some small fixes for Headline H2, venue, time) and the picture to 80 px instead of 50 px.
- All changes should be done like a template override, because there are Ohanah updates twice a month. I don’t like to do my individual changes again after every update.