Cowboy is a digitally native, vertical brand which implies that the product will be sold mainly online.
As people value testing a product prior to making a decision, Cowboy will be offering Test Rides where Customers can test the bike, ride it for a while and ask all kind of questions. As the customer journey is almost entirely digital this will be the only direct contact with the customer for Cowboy, making it a critical moment and an opportunity for Cowboy to create a magical customer experience.
Cowboy is looking for Freelancers who are building and developing business for Cowboy by making the Test Ride a magical customer experience and inspire anyone who is interested in the product. The Freelance Expert should be able to
- inspire trust - by having an in-depth expertise of the bike and its fit in the urban environment and the market
- radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
- have product expertise
- make an immediate connection - by being empathic, social and fun while keeping an aura of expertise without being arrogant or ‘in your face’
- be dynamic, hands-on - by being mobile, coping with unforeseen circumstances
- deliver a smooth and error free experience - by being structured and being flawless in planning
- create a magical journey for the Customer.
As a Freelance Expert you will
- Develop Business for Cowboy by being an expert and being able to radiate passion to potential Customers
- Become an expert of the bike, knowing all its ins and outs
- Communicate this expertise on a frequent basis via call, face-to-face or email communication
- Plan Test Rides and/or meetings with potential customers and/or group of customers
- Do the Test Ride and meet all kinds of people with all kinds of questions
- Follow up after the Test Ride
We are looking for a Freelancer who:
- Has a clear passion for bikes and/or urban mobility
- Has experience with business development and/or partnerships
- Is registered at the CBE (=KBO or BCE) and possess a Value Added Tax ID number (BTW/TVA)
- Can speak English and the local language of the country the person is based in.
- Organise Test Rides when you want, as long as you want
- Develop business for an attractive product changing urban mobility
- Earn a competitive fixed fee + commission