We are looking for an intelligent, capable, and detail oriented QA Technician who can hopefully build a long-lasting relationship with us and eventually become a permanent member of our team. The ideal candidate has more than 3 years of experience in this field, is both detail and process oriented, is familiar with software like selenium and QA related theory such as unit testing.
- Very quickly growing enterprise web application for social fundraising.
- We are a young team of highly motivated people
- Great experience for talented, driven individuals
- Must be able to provide 20 hours a week of focussed testing
- Must have access to all major browser types
- Ability to test in multiple resolutions and on different environments a huge plus
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Must have a good understanding of English
- Must be able to take a project and turn the findings into an understandable and thorough report
- Knowledge of selenium a big plus
- Ideal candidate can work 1 hour between 10 AM - 8 PM PST
- Maximum bid of $6/hour for an experienced technician.