- Develop the server-side of our hit game Brave Frontier RPG iOS and Android
- Work with our live update processes to release new content and new versions of the game’s software.
- Work closely with the client-side teams to create an efficient balance between downloadable app size and reducing server interactions thanks to heavy client-side processing
- Work closely with the other teams (QA, CM) to develop tools for them in our existing CMS.
- Communicate with other gumi studios to exchange knowledge and integrate their features in our version of the game.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of server-side & database development experience in companies developing mobile or social games
- Experience developing on Linux, good knowledge of CLI.
- Experience developing services on a virtual server such as Amazon EC2
- Experience setting up and tuning LAMP environment
- Server monitoring, research, and failure response
- Experience with code review, design review, and TDD
- Working knowledge of Python as well as basic knowledge of IOS/Android development would be a plus.
- Fluent in French and good English skills.
- A good communicator, who enjoys team work and interacting with colleagues from different departments
- Thrilled to bring joy to users, loves entertainment such as games and has a good grasp of mainstream trends
- A can-do attitude, flexible to change, willing to learn new languages and find technical solutions to new challenges