We are a new start up company with a lot of potential and only one project so far which we want to launch as soon as possible. We are developing original entertaining web site based on Drupal CMS and (we believe) it will be a great success. It is almost finished, but still have some work to be done.
For now we are small highly motivated and ambitious team looking to expand with a freelance PHP Developer with solid experience in developing Drupal applications and especially their performance optimization.
Purpose of the role:
Performance optimization of our project (based on Drupal framework):
- opcode caches, APC/memcache, Drupal caches, DB and apache configuring and tuning, database queries optimization and other
- adding a few final features to the project
- optionally – staying a team member after the launch and supervise the performance and issues of our system and solving server/code related problems
*Minimum 2 years of previous professional experience with PHP development
* Excellent knowledge of Drupal and experience in developing Drubal based web applications
* Strong knowledge and experience with MySQL DB
* Web server administration
* Working level of English language
* Communicative, responsible and ambitious person with affinity to risk
If you are interested please send us information about your knowledge and expertises as wel as your budget expectations and the hours you are able to work per week.
We will offer:
Various methods of payment and/or opportunity to be a shareholding person in a new company
Great possibilities for personal and professional growth
Flexible working time
If you want to take the challenge and exceed your expectations, don’t hesitate and contact us! ;)