Admin Note: Dear contractors, we have contacted the client in regards to the project budget. Thank you
The android application I need to be ported to iphone is quite simple, it is composed by 5 screens and 2 dialog boxes.
- Dialog boxes show static texts
- Main screen has a background image and 5 buttons, 2 of them open a dialog while the others open new screens (windows, frames, I don't know how to call them).
- Screen1 is composed by 2 views, one TextView and a bar very similar to VLC's volume bar, it can be touched to move the value between 0 and 10.0, and shows it in the textview
- Screen2 is used to fill a table column by column (5columns and 3 rows) by proposing an item and 3 options for each column, when the user tap a value, it automatically swipe the screen to the next item, when finished it shows the result (0-10, each selectable value is between 0 and 2)
- Screen3 is composed by 3 views, a TextView that shows a value (0-10.0), a sliding bar that control the value, and a custom View that is an image of a smile, that changes from happy (0) to suffering (10.0). The smile has got no images, it's programmatically generated with bezier curves and ovals.
- Screen4 it just shows a zoomable image, it shows up before Screen2 to show the table entirely
I can provide both apk and source from android version.
I have 2 optional requests that depends on budget, copy the android applications as it is it's enough, but these would be nice too
- A nice logo (a smile)
- App graphics elements