We are looking for an expert who can create boxes and arrows (see attachment) in PowerPoint 2010 in a high quality.
The boxes and arrows should look and be placed in one PowerPoint slide like shown in "20111107115916_00002.jpg". You don't need to insert the pencil traces.
- the boxes have to be in a 3D design
- the distances between the components have to be equal
- the components have to be seperate, so we can abstract one or more components like shown in attachment "20111107115835_00002.jpg"
- the components have to be formatted so that the colours are changeable (the boxes should be in the colour blue [Pantone 289C, cmyk 100, 64, 0, 60]. The arrows in grey [Pantone 7545C, cmyk 23, 2, 0, 63])
- the components have to be formatted so that a text can be inserted directly into the box or arrow
- the size of the components should be changeable
The symbols are not relevant.