We are an automotive based business with an existing web site, looking to upgrade to a Prestashop web site. We have downloaded and installed 184.108.40.206, purchased and applied a template, made numerous mods to the template, and loaded up a few products. Then we got busy and set it aside. What we need now is someone to finish it up for us. Specifically to do the following:
- We're not super happy with the look of the template, specifically the background. We like the look of our old site better. Mainly we need a better background image. Checkered flags. Maybe some changes to the template as well (Smarty)
- We have a number of pages on our old site that are informational in nature, i.e. tech articles and the like. We need CMS pages for each of these created on the new site and the old pages (written in html longhand) ported over. Some of these pages currently allow direct purchase of certain products, which is apparently not doable in Prestashop, a page apparently has to be a product page or a CMS page but can't be both. So those links would need to be converted to point to the Prestashop product pages.
- We need to finish the checkout process. We want it to use iframes and offload the check out so that we can qualify for a lower PCI SAQ level. Payment processors to include Paypal at least, and probably one or two other options. We don't want credit card information coming into our site at all.
- We need to finish the shipping options. We'd like the customer to be able to choose USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail International or UPS Ground or 2-day or international and be able to see prices for all options. We need to be able to charge for shipping basically anywhere in the world. 5)We're really, really interested in Quickbooks integration. We'd like for example to be able to automatically pull website orders into QB, and also export inventory levels to PS. So whatever plug-ins are required to receive QB csv files with inventory level information, as well as export orders into a csv file that can be imported by QB, are what we need.
- When the new site is all ready to go, we want to go live with it. But we want to leave all the old site pages and images up except we can get rid of index.shtml. Reason being, we have posted links to these pages to numerous forum and also posted pictures that we host. We don't want all those links being broken and images disappearing. So the new web site needs to coexist side by side with the old web site. Going to our main domain of course will go to the new web site, the old web site pages will not be accessible unless the user has the url.
The old site can be found here: [OBSCURED]
The new site is at: [OBSCURED (i.e. it's all in a subdirectory at the moment)