We are a start-up based in Greece and we are building an online network for outsourcing daily tasks.
We are currently implementing the basic functionality of the platform and are in need of a professional UI/UX Web Designer (freelancer). His/Her task will be to lay out the basic markup code and the appropriate design patterns for the basic screens of our platform beginning from scratch.
In more detail, the task has the following requirements:
- pure HTML5/CSS3 code, simple, clean, well-organized and error-free (that means W3C Markup & CSS valid)
- cross-browser compatible code, tested in all popular computer and other devices' screen sizes (table/mobile friendly)
- responsive design and look&feel - only the markup and design of each screen and not the implementation of any back-end functionality (no working links, no checks, no PHP in general) - as far as the overall design is concerned, the end result should closely (but not identically!) resemble www.taskrabbit.com
- the home page should have similar layout like www.taxibeat.gr and other such modern, scrollable landing pages
- apart from the specifics of each screen we want the designer to be free-spirited and creative The specifications (contents + text) for each screen will be sent to you once you are all set up and ready to go!
We aim for the task to be completed in a 1-3 weeks time. Skype/Google Hangouts conversations may be performed during this process.
Any questions? Just ask us! That's all for now!