Job title: Programmer
Company: We provide business solutions to Companies. We are currently involved in developing a new software application that can be used on the top end tablets, i.e. Android, Apple, and the Black Berry Playbook.
Job Description: Contract
Work with the IT -Team lead, other programmers and end users on development of a new software application.
This position is contract and will end upon completion. However, there is a possibility of another opening for a new contract. The position will require you to work independently, from your home. You will require high speed internet and a computer. You will be required to meet deadlines; you must have good communication and organization skills. You will be required to attend daily conference calls. Good time keeping records will be required.
- Developing complex features for software applications (SQL server 2008,ASP.Net,HTML5
- Design software solutions
- Unit Testing and debugging Perform peer code reviews
- Designing software and database objects
- Adhering to department programming standards and methodology
- Preparing pre-release and release process documents including change control, contingency and fallback plans
- Identifying problems and analyzing solutions including workarounds
- Collaborating with other programmers
Must be able to provide: