We are looking for someone who can finish our update of our QT 5.14 C++ app in terms of
1. Fix the last build issues ( linker ) for windows10 and macOs mojave ( linux is working )
Under macOS and Windwos the linker fails to find the QT/QCA library, since we need to link dynamically. This needs to be fixed by someone who understands the specifics of RPATH/Windows linker. Fixing the linker is the last task and mail goal.
- The application is 4 years old and this project is a "refresher"
- Builds are formalized and run in a Azure-Devops (and CircleCI for SSH) as a build matrix.
- C++ builds are based on Conan
- We build under GCC/G++7(Linux), apple-clang11(macOS), VisualStudio-2019[v16](Windows)
- We use Cmake for the build tasks
- Dependencies are QT5.14, QCA, Openssl ( all latest version already )
- Building QT/QCA/Openssl for all platforms is working and done in the pipeline
Update the application with the latest QT/QCA/Openssl (which is already done) and replace our old pipeline(Bamboo) with azure-devops(already done). In this process we switched to Conan as a dependency manager and are now trying to finish the macOs/windows builds.
Our tooling/what we offer:
- you will work with Github.com / PRs
- Issues/task/PM management over Github
- CI is azure-devops and circleCI (if ssh access is needed)
- and motivated and experienced team
What you need:
- Experience with building QT apps under macOS/windows
- Experience with dynamic linked builds and the specifics under those platforms
- Understanding of QT and C++
- Optional but nice would be experience with Conan https://conan.io/