I'm looking for a programmer which would build the following software, using MS Visual Studio, C# and WPF:
- it is a simple reminder software
- it starts with Windows, but only have tray icon
- using special keyboard combination the main window is shown
- the main window does not have borders etc, just simple message and text input field with focus set on
- the message says something like 'when you would like me to remind you?'
- user inserts a string in the text field and hits enter
- the string is parsed and a timer is set
- the string can be e.g. 'in 25min' or 'in 2h30' or 'at 12pm' or 'at 16h45min' and other possibilities
- the main window closes, and simple popup message is displayed showing when the reminder will trigger, e.g. You've set a reminder at 12:48 (in 37 minutes)'
- when the timer is due, a simple popup message is displayed, without interfering with user's work
- the message can say e.g. 'your timer is due'