[OBSCURED]. is a leading offshore provider of staffing developers as well as
developing custom web & mobile projects.
We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic recruiter/staffing manager to join our team.
Whether you have staffing industry or recruiting or other relevant in IT industry experience
this an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work remotely and join our winning
team of industry leaders and advance through performance and professional growth.
We are looking for technology staffing manager who will establish strong partnerships with
hiring managers, functional leaders, and external recruitment agencies.
This includes managing all aspects of the staffing process such as anticipating companies
hiring needs, finding new companies, and working with agencies, understanding local market
salary requirements, creating recruiting/staffing materials, maintaining a pool of qualified
clients, posting available resumes / ads, consulting with hiring managers on applicant
selection, and participating in the welcoming portion of the new-hire orientation/on-boarding
process as needed.
● Competitive, energetic, and motivated professional with 2 + years recruiting/staffing
● IT experience (preferred)
● Understanding client business & technology initiatives as well as group specific
responsibilities, goals, technology & cultural environment to provide ongoing
pro-active staffing & solutions.
● Experience interacting with executive team members
● Match ideal talent with client projects
● Identify business opportunities by driving customer interactions through lead
development, calls, emails, meetings, and proposal development.
● Selected individual will be competent in all aspects of the sales process; market
research, prospecting, target client development, cold/warm calling, scheduling
meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements, creating value and managing
customer expectations while driving results.●
Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
● Ability to self-manage, be self-motivated and work within a fast-paced team
● Computer skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, email and the ability to
master our field visit report/photo reporting system and manipulate the written and visual
intelligence into client communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected
We offer based salary plus commission.
Please email your resume and salary expectations to [OBSCURED]
Olga Tsuman | UA HR Manager