Retrieve Data from Wikimedia Commons for picture credits:
- We provide an Excel-file with 627 name of pictures/images available for download on Wikimedia Commons. The images are in public domain or cc-license.
- Your task is to fill the columns "description", "source", "author", "licensing" of our Excel-file
- In order to retrieve the information you have to search the file on http://commons.wikimedia.org
- Having found the file, it is just accurate copy&paste work
- estimated work expenditure: max. 4.5 min. per picture/file = aprox. 50 hours
filename provided: brazil_16thc_map.jpg
-> search on http://commons.wikimedia.org gives 1 exact result
-> copy&paste the info under summary:
"description: Map of Brazil in the Miller Atlas of 1519.
"author: Pedro Reinel, Jorge Reinel, Lopo Homem (mapmakers), and António de Holanda (miniaturist)
"licensing: public domain
-> deliver the Excel-file
We await your offers.