Role: E2E Solution Architect (BSS Solution Architect)
Our client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect for an Architecture & IT Transformation Program for one of our Telecom clients in Germany.
This transformation will use Agile principles as a way to improve our performance and better serve the needs of our client’s end-customers. By moving to Agile, we are creating an even more responsive, customer-centric IT organization, enabling delivery products & services more efficiently to market.
As a E2E Solution Architect, you will:
• Shape and document an E2E solution for the business demand. Define the E2E solution with regard to systems responsible services (functional placement), communication flows between systems and any constraints of the solution.
• Align and agree on overall testing strategy in an E2E view over all testing phases (CT – CRT), led by the Test Analyst and supported by DevOps Engineers
• Design solution & architectural roadmaps, execute architecture governance and design architectural guidelines and strategies
• Define the target solution architecture for specific projects and create the Solution Architecture Documents
• Support solutioning workshops with various technical and business stakeholders, and lead on architectural decisions & guidance (e.g. make or buy)
• Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, resilient and reliable systems
• Define and create high-level interface specifications
• Leading Proof of concepts (POCs) and new Innovation topics
• Design cloud adoption plans, application design and deployment mechanisms
• Select appropriate cost efficient cloud services to design and deploy systems based on given requirements
What we are looking for / Your Profile:
A proven track record and technical skills:
• Overall around 10+ years of work experience, with 5 years proven track record of designing Solutions and Enterprise IT architectures
• Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• Knowledge about Telecom domain with deep know-how about CRM systems, Billing systems, Order Management systems, Product Catalog systems and other Telecom BSS Applications. Understanding about Prepaid, Postpaid and Enterprise customers of a Telecom Operator
• Experience in architecting solutions in one or more Telecom BSS COTS Products
• Experience in architecting solutions to modernize and migrate legacy BSS applications to Cloud infrastructure
• Excellent level of German